Delphi showing its age?

We have a fellow Delphi friend on LinkedIn pursuing functional ideas …
This is the first I can see of several posts. (Translated to english)

Isaque Pinheiro

Isaque Pinheiro 3w • •

:rocket: Desbravando Novos Horizontes: A Técnica para Retorno Duplo no Delphi! :rocket:

Amigos da comunidade Delphi,
{…}

:rocket: Breaking New Horizons: The Technique for Double Return in Delphi! :rocket:

Friends of the Delphi community, Today, I’m going to dive into an exciting and underexplored topic in the Delphi world: the double-return feature. Get ready for a revolution in the way we handle data results and transformations! Imagine being able to perform complex operations and then map those results in a simple and elegant way. The double return makes this possible by allowing you to perform operations, capture the result, and then apply transformations directly, without compromising the readability of the code. This innovative feature is a true game changer, allowing you to write clearer and more efficient code. Not only does it simplify your operations, but it also makes it possible to apply transformations directly to the result, avoiding unnecessary steps and simplifying the overall flow of your code.

Imagine a division of numbers, for example. With the double return, you can perform the operation and then map the result to a multiplication, all in a continuous, easy-to-read stream. I have no doubt that the dual return feature will open new doors for creativity and efficiency in your Delphi projects. I can’t wait to see how this transformative functionality will be applied to your creations! Share your experiences and insights in the comments below. Let’s explore the limits of this amazing resource together! #DelphiInovação #RetornoDuplo #SimplificandoCódigo #EficiênciaProgramação