Announcing the 2021 Online Symposium

Join us on 10th September for our Online 2021 ADUG Symposium.

Presenters

• Dr Holger Flick – Web Development with Delphi and TMS WEB Core
  • Dave Nottage – Kastri: Building upon the cross-platform foundations of Delphi
  • Peter ThönellDesign Patterns in Delphi
  • Marco Cantu – Developing Delphi applications for Windows 11

To Register
Members Register in Members Services
Non-Members Register Options (pick Join and Register if you want to be in the prize draw)

Pricing
This year everyone can attend for $20. Some states may arrange a get together (if possible) and this may have an additional fee for catering purposes.

For more details see

https://www.adug.org.au/meetings/symposiums/2021-symposium/

1 Like

Geoff, we should also add a post on our website, not just a page, so DelphiFeeds & BeginEnd can pick up on it. :wink:

Salut,
Mathias

Are the sessions being recorded? For European countries, the conference starts at 1 am. I can join Prize Draw live though. And presentation of Marco also.

I am not sure if they will be recorded. But I am pretty sure that if they are, they will not be available very soon or even at all. We do want people to attend the actual event, after all! :slight_smile:

Web site updated to make it easier to register.

Non Member registration on home page is missing an event ref

Thanks Roger,
I have fixed it up

Hi,
I think I have registered to join the symposium but am not sure.
Can someone check for me?
Tom Robertson

Hi Tom,
Yes you have registered. We will be sending out another message with login details how to access the symposium closer to the date.

1 Like

Heads up for anyone paying by credit card: gmail might flag your receipt (from repoboy@adug.org.au) as spam.

Hello Folks!

In the breaks of the symposium we want to give you a chance to mingle and have a voice chat with each other or a group of up to 15 people. We are using Wonder.me for this aim. In the Wonder.me conference room multiple circles can have parallel conversations. Each user can join and leave a circle at any time.

Here is the URL for the conference room, which is already live now:
https://www.wonder.me/r?id=eaa3213c-bc55-4279-9a87-78a32e8a21f7
Fell free to test it with a friend before Friday.

The help for Wonder.me is available here.

A short video has been recorded that shows the basic functionality of Wonder.me and how to set it up in your browser when you use it for the first time:

We hope to see you all on Friday, 10th September 2021 at 9 AM sharp.

Salut,
Mathias

Hi Mathias

For Clarification

Is Wondor to be used just for “Conference Room” or is it the platform for delivery of the sessions also.

Looking at the ADUG pages I only see a mention of “Online” conference.

Cheers Roger

Hello Roger,
the conference is on Zoom. We will send out invitations around Wednesday.
The Wonder.me platform is outside of Zoom. Wonder.me allows all participants to talk to each other or mingle in a group.
Salut,
Mathias