Risk Management Technologies are a Perth-based software developer.
Working as part of a dynamic Development Team your key focus will be a transformation of an existing inhouse Delphi-Oracle solution to align with our industry leading ChemAlert program which is Java based.
With two main product lines and a mix of current and legacy technologies RMT have an innovative culture and regularly explore emerging technologies and projects in machine learning, visualisations and AI to expand their product offering.
In this role you will need to be capable of quickly absorbing requirements, then either working by yourself or with other team members to iteratively expand an idea into a deliverable that meets the quality standards RMT upholds.
Full job description available on request.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop custom software components & services for bespoke applications server-side in Java
- Re-write bespoke Delphi application in emerging tech. Currently in Rad Studio 10.2, Direct Oracle Access 126.96.36.199, ReportBuilder 19
Key requirements include:
- 5 - 10 years + hands on programming experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
All responses should be sent to Donna