Ahead of the webinar even …
Here is a list of tools/components I use that now support Delphi 12.
- Project Magician Downloads – The Art of Delphi Programming
- Test Insight Delphi sorcery: TestInsight 1.2 released
- MMX Code Explorer - Downloads – MMX
- ICS 9.0
- TMS VCL Component Pack and other components. See TMS Software | Support
- Eurekalog - https://www.eurekalog.com
- ImageEn - ImageEn, v13.0.0
A couple that don’t support it yet
Directly contradictory statements as well as a logical fallacy wouldn’t you say?
6.1 RAD Studio Athens removed the iOS 64-bit and Android 32-bit platforms because it cannot support the platforms if it does not support the deployment of apps to their Stores. Please use 11.3 to build for iOS or Android with C++.
So Athens doesn’t support iOS or Android (32 bit) platforms? Really?
That’s 80% of what I currently use Delphi for.
Mobile 32bit support was discontinued years ago. Neither iOS or Android supports these anymore.
But it also says iOS 64 bit.
Also as an aside I thought that the Android app bundle was both 32 and 64 bit … but I could be wrong there.
When I installed D12 iOS was one of the platforms to choose, so would be very surprised if iOS64 is not supported.
Phew! Thanks for the clarification @Geoff
Already exists in beta, it works, email the author