Finding files for USES

Dear Humans,
Has anyone an easy way to find which files to include in USES statements, when putting in interesting fragments of code which have been provided without these?

For example, I need to play with JIntent. When I go to c:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero and search for anything with this word in it, it gives me 3 files, all with a “.a” extension, none of them readable by anything I have!

Many times in recent years I have had to spend up to several hours hunting to find such information. Is there anything that makes such searching possible please?

Typically, I will do a search online for something like, “Delphi JIntent”, which turns up links like: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/55041038/how-to-make-a-call-using-intent-in-delphi
then use the example code from there to determine USES files, etc.

That would be odd, unless you do not have the Android platform support installed, or have an edition of Delphi that does not have source.

Generally, I do a grep using GExperts (i.e. within Delphi) in the installed source folders, i.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\Studio\22.0\source (the default, for Delphi 11) for .pas file types. If I know it’s going to be a declaration in the runtime, and since I know the type would be for Android, I’d extend the searched folder name to include rtl\Android, or just use “Search subdirectories” checkbox:

Can try right click on item need unit for, choose refactor and then find Unit.

It seems a bit hit and miss though

cnpack has a uses tool. (clean uses, find uses)

Thanks, both Aaron and Dave: both your suggestions worked.