RAD Studio 13.2 Florence - Launch Webinar

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6229249499687088736

For me … Tue, Sep 22, 2026 11:00 PM - Wed, Sep 23, 2026 - 12:30 AM AWST

For everyone (I hope) 2026-09-22T15:00:00Z

2026-09-22T15:00:00Z

Thanks Paul.

@Ian yes, another early morning start 0100 :joy::kangaroo:

Mal

Paul, this is from my confirmation email …

When:

Wednesday 23 September 2026, 01:00–02:30

Organiser:

Embarcadero Webinars <customercare@gotowebinar.com>

Mal

@Malcolm_Cheyne Yes, I’m in Perth, so 11pm for me.

The Forum date above should show correct timing to each individual viewer.

We’re having a session at a more civilised hour if it helps:

Happy Birthday, @Malcolm :birthday_cake: :slightly_smiling_face:

The local version of this is kicking off in just under an hour and a half.

If you registered with Code Partners you should have received an email with a link to join on YouTube. If not, check your spam folder, but if it’s still not there, let me know.

We’re also trying out dual streaming it to LinkedIn as well. It’s an experiment, but if you’d prefer that, you can try it here LinkedIn Login, Sign in | LinkedIn

Cheers

Malcolm

Hi Malcolm

Are you recording this session?

I have just found out that I need to attend a meeting around the webinar time.

Regards
Graeme

I cant seem to find ti. sorry

No worries Graeme, we’ll post a replay link later today just above