Special Symposium Bonus Available to All ADUG members - 'Code Faster in Delphi'

OOPS, we goofed! We offered the wrong book :flushed:

But, the right book, ‘Code Faster in Delphi’ is a great book, and this is still a fantastic deal from Alister, one of our presenters at the Symposium.

As a special promotion for ADUG members, you can buy a printed copy of this book through ADUG for $20. Sadly this offer is only available to Australian residents due to overseas shipping costs.

There are 20 copies available for purchase at the Chelsea Heights venue in Melbourne. These will be sold on a first come, first served basis and payment is cash only, no change for large notes.

If you miss out at Melbourne, or are just not there at the time, you can still buy the book.

For one week, now till 24th June, the book can be ordered through ADUG MemberServices .
Login and Click on the “Events and Payments” button, and the option to buy the book will be visible.

ADUG will order the book from Alister at this special price and post it to you.

Just received my ‘Code Faster in Delphi’ book and had a quick browse. Looks good.
Also I would like to thank Alister for writing the book and Mr President (Geoff) for delivering the book.

Does he hand deliver all books? If so, I will order one so he can have a trip to Tassie :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I personally delivered them to everyone… we would have had to increase the cost of Postage … just a bit!

1 Like

I am sure that we all are willing to pay the increase :slight_smile:

Cue montage of @Geoff in the ADUG Cessna, (or DC10) flying out to the three corners of the continent …

1 Like

Alister had given me an early ebook of it. I read it again a few days ago, on my massage chair. And it reminded me that I should reread it before every project. :grinning:

1 Like