Dave is based in Adelaide and was introduced to Pascal at university. From there he embraced Turbo Pascal, Delphi and other development languages. Over the years, he has worked for a number of multinational companies and government departments. Currently Dave is an independent software consultant, primarily using Delphi, with other technologies as needed for his various clients.
Importantly Dave is the author and driving force behind the Kastri Project.
- Is a cross-platform library which builds upon the existing RTL and FMX libraries in Delphi
- Supports a number of newer APIs that you won’t find in FMX/RTL, and “backfills” for missing APIs
- Is structured in a way so as to avoid creating unnecessary dependencies
- Follows strict coding standards to ensure consistency and readability
- Is kept as simple as practicable
- Is named after the place in Greece where Delphi once stood
If you are using FMX, wanting to get into cross platform development, or even just thinking about it, this is a presentation not to be missed.
Join us for Dave’s presentation at our Symposium. For more details and registrations, visit our web page ADUG Symposium 2021.