This doesnt do much for me. When I press the button, nothing happens. Would some one please try it on their system.
you can find the TMS Web Core demos here:
C:\Users\[YourAccount]\AppData\Local\tmssoftware\registered\TMS WEB Core RSXE14\Demos
This turned out to be CORS yet again. I was testing using localhost. Both Chrome and Brave gave the above error. So I tried on Firefox and it was still the same.
Then I disabled CORS checking on Firefox and it worked.
I have had similar experience with other parts of TMS Webcore testing. I requested Bruno to detect “localhost” and on error let the user know to check for CORS. He said that he had tried but the browser wont let him.