TMS Webcore - Page caption

This is (hopefully) a simple question, but I haven’t been able to solve it myself.
How do I change the default page title from “TMS Web Project”?

I tried updating Caption in FormCreate() and FormShow(), but it didn’t change.

Does anyone know the answer to this?

Cheers,
Lex

Check the “Title” line in HTML code in the project HTML files generated or in the debug or release folder “TMSWeb” that TMS generates when project build is actioned.

If you code only in Delphi then that will be in the html files generated under [projectname] TMSWEb directory otherwise depending on type of project in the html files within the project folder.

Remember to build the project before changes can appear

Regards

Rainer Sans

Skype “Ray Sans”

Thanks.

I couldn’t understand why clicking on the HTML file in the Project panel just displayed a blank page.
Finally discovered that you have to right-click on it, and then select Show Markup from the submenu.

Cheers,
Lex

You can also switch tabs between Code and Design :slight_smile:

On a “normal” form you use F12 to do that, or click the tab at the bottom of the window.

But F12 doesn’t work with the main HTML file of a Web Core project.

And there’s no tab at the bottom of the window :frowning:

@lexedmonds , The keys work for me too. So, I am at a loss to understand why the html on your system is behaving like that. I must admit that the blank screen threw me for a while, but then I spotted the tabs at the bottom. Maybe its only works in Delphi 11. Thats what I am using.

That could be it. I’m still using 10.4

Lex